Life and Best of Life - Some random musings in infinite ways..

Between me and them

Between me and the man in mirror lies infinite possibilities,
an entire lifetime of memories placed between us two.
Between me and my Soul lies infinite paths,
all must be traversed before we can meet at last...
Between me and my love lies infinite questions,
all must be answered before the we become one..
Between me and myself lies infinite versions of me,
all must be reconciled before I see true me..
Between me and God lies just one little jump of faith,
Trust and jump to be the one I am supposed to be.

I Stopped

In missing who are nor here,
I stopped loving who are.
In remembering the friends long gone,
I stopped seeing who are not.
In looking for love from the others,
I stopped loving myself again.
In looking for their approval,
I stopped appreciating myself.
In looking to be the best for them,
I stopped being the best of myself.
I stopped is the thing I hear,
whether very far or impossibly near,
I need to unstop stopping again,
Need to get on the life train,
They say stop and behold,
I say never stop and never be told,
the same things time and again,
you are the source of our pain,
you are the one to blame,
you are the one insane among sane,
you need to change for us to be happy,
you need to let go of yourself, for us to be complete,
I say stop living for others,
And start loving yourself again,
You are not the Atlas to hold the sun time and again,
You are not Hercules to labor again and again,
You are not the shining star for their sorrows,
Just be you and let them face their demons,
Their problems are not yours to face,
You have to run your own race,
Run towards the Salvation you always want,
Run towards the ford on the River of life,
Touch the sweet cold water with your feet,
and let them come there to meet you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First talk and Beyond

The Mind of Ayn Rand..

Life - Demystified