Dark Night will pass

This dark night will pass,
and there will be sunshine.
The water in river will be blue again,
and diamond like sand will again shine.
The flowers will bloom again after winter,
majestic and full of fragrance.
The birds will sing the morning song,
and celebrate by sky diving from their nests.
Pine trees in wood will sing the song again,
tease and romance the rocks in the wood.
The moon will again be full and beautiful,
rising to make the world fall in love again.
Everything would be there my dear.
life will go on as it always does.
You won't be there and neither would I.
the longing would be there and so will the pain.
You would be somewhere else,
trying the make meaning out of life.
I would be somewhere else,
where the stars don't shine this bright.
The flowers won't be beautiful.
cause i will fear the thorns in them.
The moon won't be beautiful for me
as it will make me long for you more.
The sun won't shine brightly for me,
as my sunshine will be far away.
The music in the woods won't move me anymore,
as the symphony of life is out of tune.
Life's symphony won't be there anymore,
as I lost the strings already and have no more.
What will remain will be the moments,
beautiful and sad.
The moments when we roam around freely,
when we have unbounded souls.
The laughter we shared together,
over the little and silly things.
May be i am little foolish, 
Still believe in unconditional love.
So I decided to let you go, 
to live life the way you want.
I will think about you in prayers,
and feel you on my pillow.
I will miss you on the dark nights,
when stars will shine bright but my moon won't be there.
Good and be happy somewhere else
will miss you from earth when you roam around the skies.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First talk and Beyond

Part of me - Divided in-infinite pieces

Life - Demystified